The meeting will feature a CONTENTdm Update session from Geri Ingram of OCLC’s Digital Collection Services.
Three pre-conference sessions include:
- CONTENTdm 6: The Basics – Christine Peterson, Amigos Library Services
- Version 6.1 Enhancements – Geri Ingram, OCLC
- Digital Preservation – Michele Reilly, University of Houston
Meeting sessions include:
- Project Don’t Runaway
- A Whole Lotta (Hand)Shakin' Goin' On ...
- Metadata in a Consortium: The Mountain West Digital Library Dublin Core Application Profile
- "All I Know is What I Read in the Papers:" Creating a Campus Newspaper Archive
- Take the Complexity Out of Compound Objects: Uploading and Managing Monographs and Compound Objects with Page-Level Metadata
- The Birth of an Idea: (Re)telling Public Histories Using Emerging Technologies
- From Chaos to Collaboration: Revitalizing an Institutional Digital Preservation Program Through Strategic Planning and Reorganization
- Utilizing Lightroom within the Digitization Workflow