- We can provide photocopies as long as physical condition of item, current copyright law, and library's agreement with donor allow.
- We reserve the right to limit number of photocopies requested. We will photocopy no more than 15% of the materials from a single archival collection.
- We will complete photocopy requests in order received, based on staff availability, then mail copies to you.
- If you request no more than 250 copies, there will be no charge. Once you reach 251, you will be charged $50.00 automatically for the previous copies, and 10 cents for each additional copy.
- If requesting photocopies of manuscript or archival material, please fill out our Patron Registration Form the front page and sign by hand at the bottom.
Fax or mail forms to the appropriate librarian:
|Houston, Texas, & American History||Richard Dickerson|
|Mehra Collection||Richard Dickerson|
|Performing Arts||Pat Bozeman|
|Rare Books||Julie Grob|
|University Archives||Richard Dickerson|
|USS Houston (CA-30)||Julie Grob|
|Women's Archives||Richard Dickerson|
FAX: (713) 743-9893
114 University Libraries
University of Houston
Houston, TX 77204-2000