Discovery Day camp will take place in the Elizabeth D. Rockwell Pavilion on the 2nd Floor of the M.D. Anderson Library on the University of Houston's main campus.
Directions & Parking
- Southbound on I-45 (from downtown). Exit Spur 5 South (44B). Turn right at the first stoplight and take University Drive to Entrance 1.
- Northbound on I-45 (from Galveston). Exit Elgin/Cullen (44A). Turn left on Elgin. Go under freeway to second light and turn left. Turn right at the first stoplight and take University Drive to Entrance 1.
- Southbound on US-59 (from Humble). Exit to I-45 South. See #1.
- Northbound on US-59 (from Sugarland). Exit to I-45 South. See #1.
- Westbound on I-10 (from Baytown). Take US-59 South. Stay in the far right lane and exit almost immediately to I-45 South. See #1.
- Eastbound on I-10 (from Katy). Exit to I-45 South. See #1.
There are many parking options on campus. We recommend parking in the Welcome Center Garage and walking over to the M.D. Anderson Library.
To get to the Welcome Center Garage from University Drive, turn left on Calhoun Road and the parking garage entrance will be on your right.
For more information, please see visitor parking.
If you are coming in from out of town, there is a Hilton Hotel on campus that is very convenient, but there are also many other hotels nearby.