Library Excellence Fund
Library Excellence is the overarching fund that supports student success, cutting edge technologies, new programs and services for the entire University of Houston community of students, faculty and staff. Through your past generous support, the Libraries are:
- Accommodating nearly 17,000 students walking through our doors each day
- Teaching 253 course-specific classes, to over 7,000 students
- Answering over 16,000 of our students questions at our information desk
- Providing mobile access for expanded use of library information and resources, computer availability, searching our electronic databases, and directing users to call numbers, study spaces, and workrooms
- Supplying 96 netbooks for students to check out and use anywhere in the Library
It is through your donations to the Library Excellence Fund that we can continue to provide the level of excellence that our students and faculty not only deserve, but expect of us.