Equipment available in MD Anderson Library
All equipment requires an active Cougar Card to borrow.
Windows 10 laptops are available for 12-hour or 1-week checkouts.
- 12-hour laptops have a $9/hour overdue fines
- 1-week laptops carry a $9/day overdue fines
Laptops come loaded with Microsoft Word/PowerPoint/Excel and multiple web browsers.
Cameras and recorders
- DSLR cameras, fixed or interchangeable lens
- Video cameras
- Audio recorders
Cameras, recorders, and tripods are available for 3-day checkouts and have $9/day overdue fines. GoPros have variable lending periods with a max of two weeks.
Headphones and USB headsets are available for 12 hour checkouts and have $9/day overdue fines.
Projector units and projector screens are available for 3 day checkouts each and have $9/day overdue fines.
Other A/V equipment:
- CD/DVD writers (4 hours, $9/hour overdue fines)
- Cassette players ($3 days, $9/day overdue fines)
Graphing and scientific calculators are available for 8-hour checkouts. Calculators have $3/hour overdue fines.
In-library use only
These must stay inside library security gates at all times.
- Region-free DVD players (3 hours, $9/hour overdue fines)
- Wacom tablets (4 hours, $9/hour overdue fines)
- TV+VCR units (2 hours, $9/hour overdue fines)
Questions? Need more info?
Contact us or visit the Service Desk to learn more about available equipment.
Note: Account owners are ultimately responsible for borrowed equipment. Replacement fees are charged for lost, stolen, or damaged equipment. There are no renewals on borrowed equipment.