Create high-quality, professional audio for your project
The Hamill Foundation Multimedia Studio is a free service for the UH community to assist students, staff, and faculty in creating quality productions. Located in the Learning Commons in MD Anderson Library, the studio features a set of audio booths and professional grade recording equipment.
To request a session in the multimedia studio, fill out the studio consultation form.
You can also visit the Technology Consultation Room or Service Desk for more information and to fill out a consultation form in-person.
Using the studio
- At the studio, your audio is recorded, mixed, and/or mastered by a trained studio producer
- Studio time goes up to 2 hours total. Studio time may be split into multiple, shorter sessions
- Studio producers use Pro-Tools and Adobe Audition for recording, mixing, and mastering
- All performers must be current UH students, faculty, or staff
- Up to 3 additional performers are allowed in the booth with you at a time
- The deadline for a project must be at least one week in advance
- Fill out the consultatiom form online or at the Service Desk to request studio time
Missed sessions and cancellation
- Please contact us if you need to reschedule or cannot make a scheduled session
- Sessions are cancelled if you are 30 minutes late without prior notice
- All remaining booked studio time is cancelled if you miss 2 sessions without prior notice