Renew Checked Out Items
- Renew your books and other items using My Account.
- You can also renew materials by phone: (713) 743-9710.
- Visit any of the UH Libraries to renew your materials. Please bring your library card or a valid photo ID to renew materials in person.
The renewal due date will vary from six weeks to one year, depending on your status (undergrad, grad, faculty or staff).
The following materials may NOT be renewed:
- Reserve books
- Books that are on hold for another patron
- Leisure Reading books
- Interlibrary Loan materials (use ILLiad to request ILL renewals)
Renewals that are not accepted will display a message, such as "Book on hold for another patron " or "Unable to renew."
Patrons whose records are blocked/stopped or who have fines over $10.00 may not renew items.
Questions? Please call the Service Desk at (713) 743-9710.