The University of Houston Faculty Senate meeting will be held on: November 30, 2011 (Wednesday) in the Elizabeth D. Rockwell Pavilion, M. D. Anderson Library, 12:15 p.m.
On the agenda:
- Renu Khator, University of Houston System Chancellor and University of Houston Presideny
- John Antel, University of Houston System Senior Vice Chancellor and University of Houston Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs and Provost
- Melissa Rockwell, Executive Director of Facilities Management
- Monica McHenry, University of Houston Faculty Senate President
- Presentation of the Candidates’ Slate for 2012 Faculty Senate Officers and Faculty Governance Committee
- Campaign Speeches by President-elect Candidates (5 minutes maximum each),
- Constitutional Amendments: First Reading
This meeting is free and open to the University Community and public.
* * *
Agenda for the November 30, 2011 Faculty Senate meeting and minutes from the October 19, 2011 Faculty Senate meeting are viewable on-line at: https://fs.uh.edu/events.aspx?a=105
Facutly Senate Home page: http://fs.uh.edu/